We're Back!



Sorry for the delay all. But, with Christmas, New Years, and a few other major events that you'll soon find out about, I don't think you can be mad at us for not posting lately.


All excuses aside, I apologize, and I promise this will be a banner year for The Pigg Family Blog (patent pending).


Most recently, Sarah and I cranked it out with Ronald "The Ladies Man" McDonald. I think he took a liking to Sarah, and shortly after I took the picture, Ronald and I got into heated dispute because I accused Ronald of brushing up against Sarah's thigh. He said that he didn't do it and that he was only reaching down to scratch his McNuggets, but I know better than that. The bad thing is, I think Sarah was really digging his white and red socks and those enormous shoes. (I think you can see the correlation with the big feet).
It's on the next time that I see him out at the Bally.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
Why have we never considered stealing Ronald?

Popular Posts