How did I forget about Christmas and New Years?

Christmas and New Years came and went and I didn't get to talk much about it. We had the usual Christmas, which involves going to 18 different houses and staying for 45 minutes each and then apologizing for not being able to stay longer; but, it was still good. At Grandma Rita's, Uncle Tom did his best "cousin Eddie" impression and it was awesome. He nailed it right down to the dickie that he wearing under his see through sweater shirt. It was a classic outfit.
At one point in the night, I'm pretty sure I heard this:
Clark: "Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?"
Eddie: "Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark."

Thanks to everyone for the great gifts. Also, for everyone that didn't receive a gift from us, remember that we donated a large sum to The Human Fund in your name.



New years was a good time for us too. We did have some sickness in my family, but that didn't totally hold us back. We celebrated with a huge poker night over at Genny and Randy's place.
The food and frosty beverage's made for a great time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You forgot to mention your afterparty celebration with the reindeer!
I can't help it. I'm a sucker for a nice soft fur coat and a large rack.

Popular Posts