Dirty Betty

Meet thew newest addition to The Pigg Sty - "Dirty Betty". She's around 5' 8'' tall and weighs in at around 20 lbs. Measurements: 36C-24-32.

My dad bought her at the auction last Monday night. Let me state from the beginning that she is not one of the cheap Asian imports that are normally bought and sold on the black market. She is a high class, quality woman; who is looking for an upscale sugar daddy. Best of all, she is of age. Aside from the fact that she has no arms, she if bald, and her lipstick is always the same color, she's not half bad.

She can be yours for only $40. (That's not an hourly rate) If you act quickly, my dad will also throw in the dress that Betty is wearing. I don't think you can beat that deal.

You can see my dad and I sizing her up when she first arrived at the shop.

Here trademark move is to dip her bald head in oil and....I think you know the rest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, if $40 isn't the hourly rate, what is?
PiggHunter said…
I would keep her on camera at all times... The record guy may come in and try to get a freebie if not...
No question, she's a hot item.
It's a good think that The Pigg Sty has a high tech security system.

Popular Posts