Daniel's Christmas PJs

This year Santa brought Daniel the adult onesie he has been asking for for quite some time now. I think he even mentioned it on the blog once about how cool it would be to have one-piece footed pjs like he did when he was a kid. (He has been pretty jealous of Rachelle and Beau's twins ever since we received the pics of their one-piece bear/monkey costumes) Well... let me tell you, they were not easy to find in adult sizes. So, after many trips to town and searching online, I finally came across a pair on the internet and ordered them right away to make it in time for Christmas. To Daniel's disappointment, I did not order the pair that had the drop-down flap in the butt. I decided that he would never keep it up and I would have to look at his butt everytime he wore the pjs. And as some of you have witnessed first-hand, Daniel likes to answer the door in nothing but his underwear, no matter who is at the door. So, I thought I would save everyone else the awkwardness and not subject them to my husband's bare butt greeting them at the front door. You can all thank me later! Now that he has his warm one-piece pjs, this gives Daniel just another reason to try and crank the heat down even further to save money. To not hear him complain about the rising electric bill, in the last year, I have taken over all utility payments. So now, he will just have to sweat it out in those flannel pjs he asked for... cause I'm paying the bill!

Comments

Anonymous said…
A 30 year old that ask for a onesie? A wife that goes to great lengths to find and buy a one? Then take a picture and post it on the internet for all to see? You guys should seriously consider trying to have children, or something to occupy your time.
PiggHunter said…
Now that is funny...

Reply to "anonymous": You are posting on a blog, who needs to find something to occupy their time? You should seriously consider killing yourself, it's your only way out...
Anonymous said…
You may be interested to know about this. There are several different manufacturers of Footed Pajamas for Adults. You can find them here:

http://www.squidoo.com/footedpajamas

Popular Posts