The Iceman Cometh


The greatest light heavyweight of all time is back! Of course I'm talking about Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell. Last weekend, he worked over Wanderlei Silva in a huge matchup.
And, it looked like he is back in great shape. It's only a matter of time before he reclaims the title. Rampage Jackson fans should be afraid....very afraid. It looks like Chuck will end up knocking out Jackson in a rematch before I get my chance (since Rampage acted like a little girl and didn't respond to my letter or verbal threats on his voicemail).

It was a tense fight for me since the outcome could easily make or break my entire year, but in the end, it was Liddell who was victorious. If you get a chance to watch the fight, pay attention to the last minute where Liddell looks up at the clock. Most people would say that he was looking at it thinking...."only one more minute"; however, he was actually thinking, "only one more minute before we leave for the after party at Studio 54".

Anyone wanting to meet me in Vegas when Liddell fights Rampage again should speak up now.



Comments

PiggHunter said…
Why would you want to go to Vegas to see Chuck lose again?

Popular Posts