Is this the next poker phenom?


Tonya "The Terrible" dominated a lot of us at poker last weekend. She was on a roll!
In my defense, I was having a hard time concentrating on poker when I had to look across the table and see someone playing in a ski vest. Come on now, I haven't wore a ski vest since I was 7. That was right around the same time that my grandpa Norm quit getting up to go to the bathroom.
This picture of Tonya is the best of 3 that we took. Apparently, Mr. Mogen David was exerting some influence over her.
Thanks to Rita for hosting what was hopefully the first of many poker events at her house.
Lots of good food and good company.

Not to sound gay or anything, but I would like to get the recipe for the dessert that Roush brought. It was awesome. Roush is going to make a good wife one day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How come I didnt get any credit for dominating poker during the new years event? I ran that party like a deer shot by Daniel. I owned the new year.....point that "poker phenom" this way......little credit would be nice.
PiggHunter said…
Do you guys report your winning for taxes?

Popular Posts