Mr. Ethan Johnson


I don't think many of you have ever met Heidi and Ethan so I wanted to introduce them. Heidi started working with me in Kansas City and then hooked up with my good friend Kevin Johnson. Long story short, we were all roommates and really good friends and they taught me a lot of stuff about myself in the time that we were together. You couldn't ask for two better friends.
This is Heidi with their son, Ethan. I don't have a lot of pics of them, but I like this one because of the shirt, "If I'm not happy, Nobody's happy". Ethan looks like Kevin and Heidi. His eyes are all Heidi though.
For those of you who know Kevin, I know you probably find it hard to believe that he procreated with a female since he is from "Illinoise". Normally they prefer sheep or cattle over there.

Comments

Popular Posts