Today's Birthdays (posted by Sarah)

Would like to give a shout out to today's birthday guy and gal. Happy 50th Birthday to Randy "The Ringer" Watson. He turns the big 5-0 today. Wow... that is old :) Quoting Kyle this week, "He is at the very top of the hill." Not over yet I guess, that happens tomorrow. Happy Birthday Randy! Hope we can celebrate this weekend. I volunteer to be the DD since I don't have much of a choice in the matter.

Happy Birthday also goes out to DeAnna (Auterson). I won't reveal her age, but can say that she is no where near the "top of the hill." Hopefully for her birthday, Duke will restore power at their home and they will no longer have to camp out in a hotel. Happy Birthday DeAnna!!

We have an eventful weekend ahead. The Edwardson Reunion is this Saturday at Tom & Mary's house. Hopefully a little volleyball (not for me this year because somehow the last 3 times I have played volleyball out at their house, I came home with poison ivy). And since I just got rid of my poision this year (without a shot), I am not subjecting myself to that again. So I will probably stay by the food table and maybe relax in the pool if the water is warm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. If I look fat in my swimsuit (Mom and Dad), just lie to me and tell me I look good. No one wants to hear they are showing at 9 weeks, even if they are!

Comments

Popular Posts