Big Weekend

Don't forget about the pool party and poker over at John and Tonya's this weekend. I'll be there to take everyones money at the poker table.
Just an FYI for tomorrow --- I got a new speedo for this season. (all you guys should probably keep your women on a short leash because I look pretty good in it).

Plus, tomorrow night is the first Banned MMA fight event (an awesome card that includes Tim Sylvia and Fedor) and a free UFC Fight Night on Spike where Anderson "The Spider" Silva steps up in weight to 205 lbs. and takes on James Irvin. Silva is dominant at 185 lbs., but you have to question how he will perform at 205. I'm predicting Silva will knock him out. He's a monster in the ring.
It's a huge night of fights and I can't wait. I get antsy just thinking about it.

Comments

Popular Posts