The Big 5-0

Randy turned 50 years old over the weekend and we had a great get together at 7th & Elm. I'd guess that we had around 45 people that turned out for food, fun, drinks, and dancing. I think I can safely say that we all had a great time. 7th & Elm is a nicely restored restaurant/bar that serves up some creative and tasty mixed drinks.
This is one of my favorite photos from the night (that I can show on the site). Randy was unaware that this was a surprise party for him....or, maybe he just noticed the hot college co-eds walking in. Sarah and I ate a few times over the course of the night. She loves boneless chicken wings! I went with the traditional pizza and of course ate the majority of her meal too. That's not vodka in her glass, it's water for her and the baby for the next year or so.

Don't ask how we got to this point. The night took a turn for the worst right around 11:00 pm.

Comments

Popular Posts