FAIL

Sorry for slacking on the posts this week. I've been logging some crazy hours between the office and trying to get the duplex finished.
I saw these this morning and I've been laughing all day (thanks Neil).

I'll add my own color commentary to each...
Trees. Always trying to hold a beaver down.
Underwear? Seriously? Where was this photo taken....Talladega?

Don't let the custom exhaust and tinted windows fool you. It's really a piece of crap. Where do I start with this one? I'm not really sure I see the failure in this picture. All of my attention if focused on the brunette on the end. Nice necklace.It's people like this that end up in the Darwin Awards. If only we could prevent these people from procreating. Again, wast this picture taken in Talladega?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry Daniel, but I have nothing to say about the photos>>FAIL>>, but I do want to say "Congratulations" on your wonderful "to be" new family member due sometime in February, 2009. Sarah, we hope you are feeling OK and we look forward to talking to you soon.
Love to both,
Jerry and Della
Anonymous said…
the photo with the brunette is cheryl cole, the reason its a fail is cos the blonde is looking down at her chest in dismay that she has no boobies

Popular Posts