It shall now be known as "The Blob"

We had our first ultrasound over the weekend and it is confirmed that Sarah does in fact have a baby growing inside. In what I consider a huge victory, we found out that there is only one baby....whewwww! You can understand that two babies would have meant two of everything (diapers, clothes, running shoes, college, wedding, etc.).
It was pretty cool to see the heartbeat. It was beating at 180 beats per minute. That seemed pretty quick to me, but I learned that anything between 150 and 190 beats per minute is normal. You can just barely see the little guy/girl in there. I am now referring to it as "the blob". Right now, it is 2.7 centimeters long. Sarah's due date is March 2nd (it could be born on someone in the family's birthday).

Comments

Abby said…
congrats! get ready for the biggest and best roller coaster of your life. :) you should check out this cool store that sells all kinds of hip "green" baby stuff.
www.barefoot-eco.com
oh, wait. we own it. :)
Anonymous said…
Only 5 days awayw from being born on one of the best days of the year... I am going to cross my fingers for a girl, only because my luck sucks and you will be sure to have a boy...
Anonymous said…
I think it looks like Daniel already....

Popular Posts