Amish Friendship Bread

Sarah has been cranking out Amish Friendship Bread lately. It's so darn good that I can sit around and eat it at about anytime of day or night........it's good for breakfast.......it's good for lunch......it's good for dinner. I pleaded with her a few weeks ago to throw away the bags that have more batches in them. I have a few weaknesses in life and Amish Friendship Bread is obviously one to add to the list. I could easily put on 20 pounds just from a diet of steady Amish Bread and sweets. If you don't believe me, visit me in the winter during deer season when I'm 20 lbs heavier (hey, what can I say, it keeps me warm). For those of you who don't know, I have to get rid of milk in the house (also a weakness) because if I have milk available then I'm inclined to drink at least a glass every night and accompany it with cookies, brownies or something sweet. I don't know why this is the case....I think it's state law. For now, we are out of Amish Friendship Bread and it looks like I'm in the clear unless Sarah starts getting the urge for it again now that she's pregnant.
This one is for Denny. The picture was taken at the Indianapolis airport. Nothing gets by them.......nothing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If you like sweets THAT much, come to the Pigg family reunion and you can have cake (chocolate with homemade buttercream icing)
Anonymous said…
Come to the Fuller/Stultz family reunion and you and Jerry can eat all the German Cake you can handle..that should take care of your sweet tooth for awhile..it is awesome..
Love ya
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah...your Amish bread looks good. Hope you are feeling OK.
Anonymous said…
That guy travels all the time out of Indianapolis... As long as he does not have any bullets I dont see a problem with him taking his AK...

Popular Posts