Sadie Makes it Another Year

Sadie celebrated another birthday on Saturday. I think she turned 25. As you can see from the picture, she is not amused with me and would rather slap me in the face than look at me....again, this goes back to me being "The Worst Uncle Ever"(trademark and patent pending). The theme for the party was "Dora the Explorer" (fitting for someone her age). She got tons of clothes and a PSP - which seemed to be the best gift (I guess the dictionary and Holocaust movie that I got her wasn't that exciting). Maybe next year I'll get her something cool....like "The Idiots Guide to Being a 4 Year Old" or something from my personal collection like, "How to Dress Like a Professional Insurance Agent (bow tie included)".
In unrelated news, Trent and Deniese completed the Indy Mini-Marathon last month. Check out Trent giving the double peace sign as he's crossing the famous yard of bricks on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
They both hit their goals. For those of you who have never done it, you should consider it. It's a lot of training and hard work that culminates in 35,000 people in downtown Indianapolis trying to reach their goal at the finish line.......it is awesome. I still hold the race record with a time of 1:01.03..........no, no I don't; but I would be a lot cooler if I did.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey that is Sadie's, I love you look.

Deniese and I had an awesome time at Indy. I would say, do it and you'll know what I mean. We are already planning for next year. Any takers? I may be slow, but I finished.... SWEET......
Mary Ann said…
Hey, Daniel - you haven't run the mini? This year was my 3rd time. I finished in 2 hours & 10 minutes (personal best so far). So much fun! Better sign up for '09!

Popular Posts