Flying High

Isaac had his 8th birthday earlier this year and Sarah and I promised him a helicopter ride. After a few weeks of trying to get it set up, we were able to send him up last weekend...and he
loved it. He might be the next great helicopter pilot.

l
Bobby Garzolini has his own chopper and he was gracious enough to take us up for an awesome ride. Things look really different from the air. We flew over all of our houses, St. Mary's, and Terre Haute. I've been up in big planes and small planes and even jumped out of a few planes, but this was a little different. It was really a great time. If anyone is interested in going up for a flight, let me know and I will get you in touch with Bobby.

Comments

Unknown said…
What would it cost to fly to New Jersey?

Jerry, Wendy and Garrick
Anonymous said…
What are the chances of taking a sniper rifle up during deer season?
Anonymous said…
How nice of you and Sarah. I'm sure it was great fun.
Love to all, Jerry and Della
I think I could get a long flight to New Jersey for about $800.
Anonymous said…
what a kool last name!! garzolini!

Popular Posts