Time to Plant

Now that we've had a few days of sunshine, it's a good time to get some new flowers planted.
India was loving the fact that she got to wear her new gardening gloves while helping Grandma Genny put in some new flowers.
Hey, you can make a fashion statement while gardening!
The sad thing is, I think she did a better job than I would have done.  I'm sure what she plants will thrive and what I plant will shrivel and die in a few weeks.  So the story goes....
On a similar note, Sarah and I put in four new blueberry bushes where our new house is being built.  Hopefully they will take off and we'll have tons of fresh blueberries in a few years.  I'm taking deposits for future crops now. Cash only.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You "planted" four blueberry plants in one evening impressed, You da man lol.
I haven't "planted" that many blueberries in the last year.
Somer said…
I have a feeling we are not talking about the delicious juicy blue fruits, are we?

Popular Posts