Happy Wednesday???

After a short absence, I'm back again.  I could make the excuse that I was too busy to blog, but we'd all know that I was lying.  Anyway, we're approaching a big 4th of July weekend.  Can you feel the anticipation building already?  Long weekends have that affect on people.  My anticipation is more concentrated on the start of our basement.  We are scheduled to start next Tuesday.  Everyone cross your fingers and do a "no rain" dance.  
This pic is an oldie, but a goodie! Check me out Bush Busch Gardens last year pointing out what I thought was the best part of the park. We got the meal plan and I ate my weight in food.  This place served tons of barbecue and desserts and I was loving it. 
Thanks to Genny, Randy and Kyle for getting this picture to me!

Comments

Popular Posts