Family!

We had another round of family pictures last weekend.  The weather man predicted thunderstorms all day, but we ended up with a great (and cool) day to shoot.   We started at St. Mary's and then migrated out to the property for some pics with the tractor.  Mom wasn't feeling the best, so we missed her! But, I think she'll enjoy the pictures we did get.
All in all, it went pretty well.  We had a few moments where the kids freaked out, but nothing too major.
 One important lesson learned by Makayla on picture day: Don't touch electric fences.  You'd think she would know this.  No offense Makayla, but even the goats know not to touch it.
India and Lily did pretty good the entire time.  And, our photographer did a great job with everyone.  Thank you to her!
Check out India hamming it up.  Not that it's unusual for her.
I sometimes forget how good looking we are!

Comments

Mom said…
I love the pictures God has given me a wonderful family. Thank you for all the pictures
Wendy said…
Awesome photos! You're all one good-looking family. I hope those Pigg genes make it our kids. Jerry and kids had a great time seeing everyone and I'm sorry I missed it. (Someone had to stay at home and yell at the contractor.)
It was good to see them too. Sarah and I missed you again. Next time you are in, we'll be up to see you!
Somer said…
All your family photos are great! Especially the one of my favorite little neice in butterfly wings!

Popular Posts