Happy Friday!

Another great reader's contribution...this time coming from my number one brother in Avon.
On a similar note.....I will be collecting toys tonight at the Dirt Fest Festival (The Banks of the Wabash Festival) when I dominate at the games.  I plan on winning at least 5 goldfish, 4 lead based paint erasers, 8 key chains resembling human genitalia, and 1 large stuffed green lizard.  The carnies are going to be ticked.  Game on!  I'll be taking off work early to get a tattoo of a penguin smoking a cigarette and then heading home to get my wife beater freshly pressed and my extra large pants with holes in the crotch ready to wear.  Also, I need to go buy a pitbull or rottweiler with a spiked collar to take with me tonight.  That should make me gangsta' enough.
More info on the festival can be found at: Banks of the Wabash Festival

Comments

Somer said…
We need more violent criminals to "fall" like that more often!

Popular Posts