Two Birthdays in One Day

Happy 27th Birthday to Sarah.....and happy birth day to Lily. Also, congrats to Denny and Tara!
As Sarah mentioned, she had a busy day. She actually had to work all day and then we drove up to Indy to see Denny and Tara's new baby girl, Lily. My big evening plans for her were put on hold, so instead of going to Hibachi for dinner, we stopped in at White Castle and Arby's. I'm going to be perfectly honest when I say that the food at White Castle is probably better than Hibachi anyway. Plus, it's a tenth of the price (that's what is really important).

Here are a few photos of Lily. As all of you can see, I did hold her. DeAnna and Deniese thought it was really funny to make me hold her in front of everybody. They will both pay for this.


Also, Denny and Tara got Sarah a UFC poster of my nemesis, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. This poster will not go up in my house. This is the worst birthday present ever and I consider it an insult to myself, Chuck Liddell, and all of his fans.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
This was one wonderful day! Tara and I are truely blessed.

Happy Birthday Sarah!
Abby said…
congratulations denny!

i am due with a little girl in about a month...and guess what her name will be??? lily, of course. nice choice. :)

congrats and enjoy!

Popular Posts