Thank you

Just wanted to quickly thank everyone for the birthday wishes (texts, phone calls, e-mails, cards, gifts, etc.). My co-workers were awesome... about 16 people joined me for lunch, they made cake (3 cakes), and they framed a piece of artwork for my office (Heather Millick - artist) photo: left-background. After a year and 4 months, I finally have something on my walls besides dust! Daniel and Dax made me a card and sent me these beautiful flowers (left). He also endured the lunch with all of my co-workers. What a great husband! I love you :)

But I have to say the best gift of all was from Denny Mac and Tara... and I am not talking about the UFC poster they gave me of "Rampage" Jackson knocking out Liddell (which was the highlight of Daniel's night). Their new baby girl, Lily, was born yesterday on my birthday! She is a beautiful, healthy little girl. So congrats to you both. Can't wait to see her again soon. Daniel will hopefully be posting some pics of her shortly for you all to see.

Thank you again to everyone. It was a great 27th birthday.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
Happy Birthday!! Thank you for sharing this day with us! For the record, the UFC poster was a last minute idea (believe it or not).

Popular Posts