Still Alive

Hey All:

Just a quick note to let you know that we are alive and well.
We've been watching a family of four monkeys on our beach. Their is some construction next to them, so they stay near the trash cans and live like kings, but they hate the noise. The fat boy in the group howls at them.
The place is nice and the view is good. We may not be back.

The country is unbelievably undeveloped. Roads and infrastructure are really poor.
Costa Rican chicks are hot though.

I did threaten the rental car place with an invasion if we didn't get our 4x4 today. We got it.

Sorry about the lack of pictures. We had some problems with the download so we will have to post them when we get back.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
If you cant find me a midget down there bring me back a monkey...
Anonymous said…
When are you guys coming back. saturday or sunday?
We´ve seen midgets and monkeys. Both are cool. I´ll try to get one back home in my suitcase.

Popular Posts