Is Mike Really 5-0?

Surprise!
Mike turns the big 5-0 this month and we celebrated it last weekend at none other than the infamous Apartments on Bolton Road. It was a pretty good night of poker, food and beverages. Mike was totally shocked and promised to get even with us all.
The best gift of the night had to be a dog that was brought by the Thrall's family. I think Mike still has it in his bedroom.

(On a side not Mike, I had nothing to do with this and actually voted against the whole party idea when I was told it would cost me money.) But, everything seemed to work out all right and I actually came out a few dollars ahead after Somer launched a brilliant scheme to make money (see the next post for details). Thanks to everyone who came, helped out, and made this a great time! We packed the place with about 45 people and cranked it out until 2:30 am. I'm getting way to old for this.

Can anyone tell me what's going on in this picture?

Comments

Popular Posts