Weekend Recap

We all went to the Thralls/Lozier wedding last weekend and had a great time. Rachel and Chris had a really good day for it and everything looked great for them. Congrats again on the marriage. (can anyone spot the red Terminator glasses in the pic above?) Now just envision her saying, "I'll be back".
This was the first time that I saw that inside of the church at St. Mary's. For those of you who have never seen it, you should make it a point to go over and check it out. It has all of the old school marble columns, stained glass, and murals that you see in a lot of the large catholic churches; but it's tucked away on the campus of St. Mary's. Check out the mural of Mother Theodore Guerin in the pic above.......pretty freaky.
Also, on display outside of the church were some pretty sweet ladies. These dresses were just the right length!
Look how big Lily is getting! Denny sent me a link to their online pictures and it took me about 2 days to go through them all. He must take pictures of her 24 hours a day. I don't have any height or weight stats (I think she is around 4' 5" and about 70 pounds now....I could be wrong though).

It's clear that Lily got all of Tara's good looks. Let's just hope that she has Pigg family's' ability to hunt and fish.

Comments

Popular Posts