I Knew we should have sold our tickets

Sarah took us all out on Friday night for a birthday dinner at Joe's Pizza in Paris. We love Joe's Pizza and for those of you who know me, pizza is my favorite food on earth. In case you are wondering, the thing on my hand is a golf club cover shaped like a pigs butt (an awesome gift...compliments of Somer and Brian). What's up with my cheesy grin?
Sadie gave me a punch to the junk for my birthday (seriously, she tried).
Here I am saying goodbye to my truck, "Blue". It was a sad day. You're my boy Blue. My God bless your way with your new owner. May your seats be covered when someone rides in you and may you receive regular washes and waxings.
The Colts choked big time in the season opener versus the Bears. Sarah and I still had a great time at the game, but it would have been nice to get the win. We probably should have sold the tickets and watched it at home. It was a horribly played game. Our neighbors in the seats next to us made it about a quarter and a half before succumbing to his drunkenness and falling into the people in the row in front of us. It was classic. He left midway through the second quarter and never returned.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I saw the pink and thought you already found out the sex of the baby! Guess not... Now I bet it's a girl.

Popular Posts