15 Weeks Down

Sarah is 15 weeks along and finally starting to show a little. (doesn't she look great!) We're going for another sonogram this weekend to find out what the kid is. Like I said, I'm pretty sure it's a boy. You can all weigh in with your thoughts. Dax doesn't know what the think about a new addition to the family yet. He's clinging pretty tight to his bones and his bed. I have a feeling they'll be good buddies once the kid arrives though.
We celebrated our anniversary and my birthday yesterday. I got an awesome gift....a 3 day wild Russian boar hunt in Tennessee (I can hear the banjos already). I've been wanting to do this for about 3 years now, so I'm really pumped up about it. Plus, Mike, John, and Rick (all Edwardson's), and Denny will be going down with me to hunt. I don't know the guy in the picture below, but this will give you an idea of the type of boar we are hunting. It looks awesome. I have a great wife! She is really going to hate me when she sees this beast mounted in our "Man Room" though.


Comments

Unknown said…
Oh My gosh sarah! you look great. You just try to break my 100lb gain. I bet you can't:)))You will probably be 9mon. pregnant and i will still weigh more than you. Anyways...you look cute. enjoy it before your ankles start to swell.

Popular Posts