Another Downward Spiral

Things were going good........and then Saturday came. Saturday should have been a glorious day. Hey, it's Saturday and I can hang out and do whatever. But more importantly, The Iceman was fighting Rashad Evans. I played this fight over in my head a thousand times and each time it ended with Rashad knocked out. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me go back...
a man called me Saturday morning and met me to look at my truck. (that would have been great if I really wanted to sell my truck). He ended up buying it. So, Blue is now gone. (you're my boy Blue)
I was doing pretty good dealing with this because I knew that I could live vicariously through Chuck on Saturday night when he knocked out Evans. Finally the fight came and my heart was pounding. The first round amounted to Chuck throwing a few punches while Rashad ran around the ring. I wasn't happy at all. Round two starts and Rashad continues to run around the ring again. Chuck continues to pursue and throws an ill-advised upper cut from the outside just as Rashad throws a right hand. The fight is over. Chuck is knocked out on the canvas. I immediately want to punch babies.
I was so jacked up after the fight that I went over to the nursing home and picked a fight with two senior citizens. I left the place 1 and 1 (after knocking out the first guy with his cane, the smaller 90 pound guy smacked me with his colostomy bag and then used his oxygen cord as a noose...I eventually tapped out).
This was a day that could have turned out great. The truck selling incident caused me to weep for about 2 hours, then I turned my sadness to anger towards Sarah for making me sell it, and then I turned my anger to excitement as the fight neared, and then I turned my excitement into rage and dissent towards everyone after Chuck lost.
Man, I love ultimate fighting.

Comments

AJ Daniels said…
stumbled on your site...kept getting better and better. Then, out of frickin NOWHERE there's

A. A Reference to Obamination's mindless supporters and the wastefulness of his 'coronation'

B. Some great FAIL pics

and the kicker for me
C. A comment about how horrible it was when rashad flailed his arms to and fro and just HAPPENED to hit Chuck with his little arm. I felt sick for days.

Popular Posts