It's Official

It's official.....I'm the World's Best Husband. I wouldn't have believed it before, but Sarah gave me huge bunch of balloons and ribbons that proclaimed that I am in fact The World's Best Husband.
I think I have the greatest wife in the world though. I didn't get her balloons and ribbons to proclaim it though. Instead, I opted for a pair of running shoes and an elliptical for her anniversary gift. So, while she told me that how great I was, I got her workout stuff that implies that she is lazy and fat. After I gave her the gift, she retracted her previous statement and again implied that I was actually The World's Worst and Stupidest Husband. I did not argue the opinion.
Can you believe we've been married for 4 years? I have had 3 people tell me today that they are surprised that Sarah is with me and that I definitely married up. I also had one person accuse me of using the mail order bride system. I will not deny that I am a fan of the mail order bride system; however, I didn't order Sarah from it. Anybody that knows me would know that I would have ordered twins. Happy Anniversary to The World's Best Wife. Thank you for putting up with me for the last 4 years! I love you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts