Happy St. Patricks Day

Day 1 of the NCAA tourney and....St. Patty's Day. 
I would have loved to have enjoyed games tonight, but after getting home from afternoon meetings, I had to head over to an apartment to work on a rental for a few hours.  Now, I'm sitting here trying to catch up on what I missed.  I'm also catching a little BYU action and seeing what Jimmer Fredette has.  By the way, I like the shirts that BYU printed that read "You Got Jimmered".  Funny stuff.
I met Sarah for lunch today and we had a few extra minutes so we ended up heading over to get matching leprechaun tattoos. They are awesome.  Nothing....and I mean nothing says "I love you" like matching leprechaun tattoos. 
On another note.....how many cities are dyeing their rivers green now....and.....how did this tradition get started?  How drunk was the person who was sitting around one day and thought, "Hey, we should dye the river green".  And then, how drunk was the person that said, "That's a great idea, we should pitch that to the city".  And then, how drunk were the city officials when they said, "That's a great idea and a great use of your tax dollars.....brilliant!".
 
I think they've been dyeing the Wabash River brown and adding a sewer smell to it for several years here in Terre Haute.  So, this whole thing may have started here.  

Comments

Popular Posts