Charlie Sheen is Winning. Duh!

Say what you will, but Charlie Sheen rocks.  I know he is way out of touch with reality and he has had his issues with drugs, alcohol, strippers, etc., but lets not all be hypocrites.....we love him on the show Two and Half Men because he is exactly the way that he is in real life.   He portrays a crazy rich playboy that likes to party, drink, and have tons of random women.  Winning.
I'll be the first to sit here and say that I love the show. 
 It's hard to fault a guy that wins so much.  Epic.  Winning
Sure, Charlie has been in a downward spiral with partying a little too much and releasing absolutely ridiculous rants lately, but who am I to judge?   And, I'm not saying a word because Charlie might melt my brain with his winningness.
Some of his recent rants are somewhat sage like and almost motivational.  The guy is winning.  You can't ignore that.  If you do, your face will melt off.  
I'll have a few tributes to Charlie Sheen posts this week.   Stay tuned....and let the tiger's blood flow.

Comments

Popular Posts