13 Years Young

Kyle "The Lobster King" turned 13 last week.  That's right, 13 years old.  That's means he can now drink, go to Dancer's, and go to big boy prison (or is that 18 or 21 years old?). 
 There's not much better than a good "thumbs up" pic!
To celebrate, we cranked out a birthday dinner at Kyles favorite restaurant....The Outback.  I had a hamburger with onion straws that was pretty good.  Only three more years and they'll be a post on here about staying off the roads.  Hope mom and dad have the car fund started!

Comments

Jenn said…
I recently googled my husband's name to fine a recent news clip he was in and I stumbled on to your blog. Why am I telling you this? Because my husbands name is Daniel Pigg! Small world! We live in St. Louis, MO and it sounds like your family lives near Indianapolis? I also read what you said about being an insurance agent and loving Vegas. It is uncanny what you and my husband have in common! We are a blended family with 5 kids and a little older than you guys, at 39. My blog is: http://enoughalreadyjenn.blogspot.com/
Small world,
Jenn
Nice! It is a small world. I don't many other people that are blessed enough to share our name.....and to share a love of Vegas and Insurance! I'll look up your blog and check things out. Good to hear from you!

Popular Posts