Going Dancin'

For the first time since 2001 Indiana State University is playing in the NCAA tournament.  We looked pretty good while winning the Missouri Valley Conference, but it's going to be a tough match-up tonight with Syracuse.  Let's hope that we come out firing threes. 
I think Larry Bird has a little secret that he wants to keep from Syracuse.  Maybe Larry "Legend" is thinking upset???  On a side note....is this not the gayest picture of Larry Bird ever?
Did anyone else have trouble getting tickets to watch ISU play tonight?  I heard that there were some angry ISU supporters.  If only Kansas were playing in Cleveland, I would have made the trip, or at least tried to make the trip... only to find out that I couldn't get tickets.
Kansas is set to roll Boston University tonight too.   Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk!  We could potentially have a second round match-up with Illinois...which could prove interesting.   You know what I like about Kansas??? Brady Morningstar.   The guy was a walk-on and now starts and lights it up.  Top that off with the fact that he always looks stoned and it's hard not to like him.  I laugh every time he works people over on the court.  I was told that he always has the munchies at half time and can be found at the snack bar downing Ho Ho's and Twinkies. 

Comments

Popular Posts