Happy Birthday India and Denny

Two more big birthdays this week....India turned (terrible) 2 and Denny turned 34. Unfortunately, Denny got sick on his birthday (and I think he is blaming it on me and my pizza)....I think Tara is secretly and slowly poisoning him.  
India had a great time at her Olivia the Pig party.  A party that was masterfully created by my beautiful wife Sarah.  Sarah is 500 times more creative than I am.  If I put this party together, it would be peanut butter sandwiches and water and zero hand-made decorations.  Isn't this stand up that she made cool?
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes and gifts that India received.  I'm sure Genny and Randy appreciate us cluttering up their house even more!
The kids were all pretty good, so I didn't have to drop the hammer on any of them.  That's too bad, because picking on a 2 year old kind of makes me feel better about myself.
Sarah made all of the decorations, including pig noses, the cake, goodie bags and an Olivia stand up.  She did an awesome job as usual.  If anyone needs a party coordinator, I'm hiring her out.
I "accidentally" over-ordered on the number of pizzas so I've had pizza and leftover cake for dinner the last two nights.  What a great life!

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Happy birthday, India! I can't believe she's two already. Great job on all of the party stuff, Sarah! That cake is great :-)
sarah said…
Thanks Mary Ann. My pig cake did not turn out as well as I had hoped. Cake decorating is not my strong point! But, since India is only two, she didn't notice.

Popular Posts