Vacation is Exhausting!

Vacation is for relaxing right? Wrong. There is no relaxing when you have 2 crazy kids running around the condo (thanks a lot India and Allyn). Look at this crazy kid....The kids and ladies cranked it out at the beach about everyday. India and Sarah worked on their tan while I fought off all the ladies on the beach. It's a chore when you're this good looking. To be honest, Allyn and India were both pretty good. They both got to experience the beach and Busch Gardens and tons of other stuff in Florida. It had to be at least 150 degrees at Busch Gardens the day we went. We were all soaked with sweat by noon....and it was a mistake to wear thin white shorts with no boxers. I was a little worried about Brian at one point. I haven't seen a person sweating that much since Justin Bieber did a show at the men's federal penitentiary....I haven't seen a girl sweating that much since Lindsey Lohan ran out of rubbing alcohol in lockup.....I haven't sweated that much since I had a dream that Sarah's EPT showed a "+" symbol in pink. You get the picture.
The beaches were really great too. We had the run of the beach most days with good waves and warm water. No oil in sight! The first day at the beach brought us three stingrays swimming by and the next day brought in a manatee. I missed the manatee spotting because I was doing something else (probably watching the bikini clad ladies stroll by).
The kid and I cranked it out a few days playing in the sand and waves. She's my little surfer girl!
The expression on my face tells you how much I love sitting in the sand and getting it in my shorts. I've always said that there is one horrible thing about the beach....the sand....and there is one horrible thing about the ocean....the salt.
We had a great time, but it's good to be back. There's nothing better than being back in West T, aka "The Promised Land", aka "God's Country".

Comments

Anonymous said…
In the last photo, it looks like India is ripping a fart on that creepy old guy. I love it!
That creepy old guy is strikingly handsome. A cross between Brad Pitt, Josh Hartnett, John Cena, and George St. Pierre.

Popular Posts