The Angry Caterpillar

The angry caterpillar....no, it's not some new bedroom move that I've come up with (but I'll work on that). Believe it or not, I got stung by a caterpillar while working out at the property last weekend. Seriously, there are caterpillars that can sting you and have venom. I think the one I came into contact with was a Lo Moth Caterpillar. I brushed up against it with my hand and instantly had horrible pain in my fingers and hand. I thought my fingers were going to fall off it hurt so bad. I doubt anyone would believe this if I didn't have witnesses. I'm glad Randy, Genny, Kyle, Sarah and Grandma Maria were around to witness it (and probably hold back the laugh that they all wanted). Here's what the little guy looks like. He doesn't look like much, but he can inflict some serious pain on you (kind of like your wife or husband). I suggest keeping your distance from him/her (kind of like your wife or husband).
Leave it to me to find some crazy type of creature that can bite or sting. Maybe this is mother natures way of telling me to stay out of the woods???

Comments

mary said…
was this at the property? maybe they feel like the indians did when we invaded their land. they just want to live in peace without PEOPLE building houses on their land. just saying...
Anonymous said…
Sorry dude. The angry caterpillar is already defined by Urban Dictionary.
It was at the property. In this case, that would make me the cowboy. I already have the hat and boots, so this is pretty fitting.
I just had the pleasure of google searching "the angry caterpillar" and reading the result from urban dictionary. Classic.

Popular Posts