Happy Friday - Welcome to our first "Reader" contribution

From Florida to our nation's capital, the stupidity continues.... This sign was spotted in Washington D.C. I think this sign applies to some of the senators and congressmen....tap your foot against mine if you understand what I'm talking about.
This pic was skillfully taken and submitted to me by none other than Jeff Rambole.....he is our first reader contributor. This contribution earned Jeff a $500 gift certificate to Cirilla's. Unfortunately, Jeff wasn't at the family reunion last weekend for me to give it to him (yes, I mean Jeff, not Brian) and I was forced to use it myself so it wouldn't expire. Sorry about that.
If you have something that you consider blog worthy, send it my way. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be published in the new weekly reader contribution posting and win a mystery prize. Pics that have you and family and friends in them are encouraged, but I understand if you're flying solo and you see a pic like this that you have to take on your own.

Comments

Popular Posts