It's the Weekend Already?

I feel like I need to put in a few more days of work before I can cash out for the week. But, this weekend will be busy again. I plan on clearing more of our land and taking down a few trees. Let me know if you need any firewood or want to cut down some trees to use for whatever. We now have a drive all the way back to our lot, so you can drive right up to it and cut and load. Does anyone know somebody that wants to loan me a sub-compact tractor with a blade or box on the back? I've been looking to buy one, but I haven't found one I like yet. Maybe an old Ford 8N would be good??? Keep your eyes open for me and let me know if you see something. Another great reader contribution came in from Somer, Brian and Allyn this week. Somer saw this on the way up to the lake house this weekend (thanks for no invite). What better way to market your business than to put up an eye catching sign that makes everyone laugh? What will the mystery prize be this week? I'm going to need a day or so to think it over. I wonder if The Piggsty (1538 Maple Avenue, Terre Haute, Indiana) has anything on sale?
Keep the submissions coming!

Comments

mary said…
do you charge for advertising when you 'mention' a businesses name on the blog?
Unknown said…
I found you on the web and was wondering if your last name is Pigg? This is my maiden name!! Just curious
We charge a nominal fee for advertising. No question it is the best advertising bang for your buck though.
Somer said…
By the way.....I did....and I did! :)

Popular Posts