Stimulus Day At Taco Casita

Well My Friends, I believe the event was a huge success. There was at least a 10 minute wait in line and at one point it was standing room only with people searching for chairs. In case you're wondering, I'm talking about the Taco Casita Stimulus event held at Taco Casita from 11am to 2pm today. Check out my lunch above...it's the usual....King Sancho - Hot and Wet - with a money shot of sour cream. There is only one word to describe it.....beautiful. How about this picture.....it's the Con (connoisseur) showing off his Taco Casita t-shirt. We were lucky to have him in our presence today. His following is on his Facebook group "All Things Casita" is unbelievable.
Steve and Misty Creasey have never looked so happy. Does it get any better than the thumbs up photos....I think not! Unfortunately, they didn't get to stay and eat with us, but we did have some good conversation while they were waiting for their order. What do you thinks in the bag? I'm betting that they went with the Wet Plate.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just what exactly was Taco Casita trying to "stimulate" with all that hot sauce?
Anonymous said…
That top picture grosses me out every time I visit your blog. New post! New post! How's Sarah?

Popular Posts