One Day.....Two Birthdays!

Sarah and Lily both turned a year older last Friday.

Lily had a great party at a "jump and play" place on Saturday afternoon. Pizza was ordered, so I probably had the best time of anyone. She turned one year old and did the traditional dive into the cake and destroy your outfit thing. It's always funny to see crazy kids do that. My kid will not be allowed, as I do not want her to mess up her outfit. If she does, it will have to be paid for out of her piggy bank.

Unfortunately, I gave Sarah a horrible gift this year. She got the cold/flu that I had last week. We stayed in downtown Indy on Saturday night and attempted to go to P.F. Chang's. (Sarah had her heart set on it --- you can see her excitement in the picture above) Being a great husband, I had made no reservations and thus, after we were advised that there was an hour and a half wait, we promptly walked next door and ate at Champps. It was still pretty good, but Sarah only ate a few bites. I, on the other hand, ordered the Mile High Ice Cream Pie and they had to roll me out of there after I was done.

Happy Birthday to you both!

Comments

Popular Posts