Snow Day

We got a little snow out at our place. The weatherman called it 10 inches, but the drift outside of our house was a lot closer to 18 inches and deeper in spots. (the weather guy doesn't know what he's talking about anyway).
It should be noted that a 2 wheel drive Saturn does not do well in this type of snow. After an hour of shoveling, cursing, and complaining about not having my 4 wheel drive truck anymore, I thought that I was done. Then, something miraculous happened....a snowplow was heading our way. I was sure that this would clear the way on our road....and it did. It pushed all the snow that was out in the road back into the our driveway that I had just shoveled (good one snowplow driver). Some people would waive their favorite gesture, but I laughed it off and started shoveling again. Karma is kicking 2009 off with a bang.
Dax enjoyed all of the snow, but after about 10 minutes in it, he was ready for his warm bed again.

Comments

Anonymous said…
He is just sooo cute..hope he likes the new baby

Popular Posts