37 Weeks

Sarah is 37 weeks now. She keeps commenting on how much weight she has gained (its all in her belly) and how she looks horrible, but I think she looks beautiful. I'm lucky to have her!
We are in the final stretch of the pregnancy with only 4 weeks left. I'm feeling great at this point. I haven't had morning sickness the entire pregnancy. But, I did notice that some spicy buffalo wings upset my stomach a little last week.
The kid still has no name, but her room is coming along nicely (stay tuned for pics).
Thank you all for the support and shower gifts. We have tons of great stuff that I don't know how to use.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
You're right, Daniel - she does look beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys. If you need any advice, be sure to ask me - since I don't have any kids of my own yet, I'm totally qualified to tell other people how to handle their kids ;-)
Unknown said…
Sarah! You look totally amazing!! I can not wait to hear the news of your new baby girls birthday. Of course I think Megan or Rachelle are great picks for a name :o) Many hugs, love and miss you!!
Anonymous said…
daniel, it is nice to know you are feeling great. stay clear of the spicey wings for a bit and you should be fine.
Anonymous said…
Sarah...you look GREAT**
The best is yet to come. Be sure to let us know if you need anything OK..Daniel, be sure to buy Sarah ice cream..it makes everyone feel good.
Love to both,
Della and Jerry

Popular Posts