A torn hammy

It looks bad. It's an event like this that could totally ruin my year.

This week during training, Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell tore his right hamstring, forcing to him to withdraw from his scheduled beatdown of Rashad Evans next month in England.

My love for ultimate fighting and watching the Iceman destroy people in the ring is one of the few things in my life that keep me going. I'm going to have a tough time dealing with this.

In related news, I sent a letter to Dana White (the President of the UFC) today noting my willingness to take the fight with Rashad Evans in place of the injured Chuck Liddell. This will not be the first time that I called out a UFC fighter (and I'm sure it won't be the last). I hope to hear from Mr. White sometime this week so I know whether to start working on my striking and grappling.

Comments

Popular Posts