A little progress

The footer is poured and the block work has been started. Unfortunately, we're getting hit with about 2 1/2 inches of rain today. Everyone cross your fingers and hope that we have a good (sunny) day tomorrow so the block will get finished.
Assuming we get that finished, the framing will start on Tuesday (I think you all know what happens when we assume though).
Donnie Ockerman is doing my block work. He's a West T guy that I went to school with and one of the craziest four wheeler riders that I know. He picked up a sponsorship from Yamaha this year and he's been doing pretty good for them. Anyway, he does good work and I would recommend him to anyone looking for block, stone, or brick work. (that's my plug for him)
I think I originally started using Donnie because of how impressed I was with his food fighting ability in high school. He was notorious for throwing everything from peas to salisbury steak.....he's quite a culinary marksman.

Comments

Mary Ann said…
Daniel, what are you building? Have your dreams come true? Have you become a slum lord in the Haute? ;-) Have a great weekend!

Popular Posts