A Big Promotion

Sarah has apparently dazzled a few of the right people at Indiana State. Last week, she was officially promoted in the Office of Information Technology and she has a new title....that I don't really know yet. Before, she was an interactive and multimedia designer. Now, I don't know what she is. I'm sure it's something cool though. Her new title is probably something like "Chief Jedi Master". She says that the promotion is the result of a lot of hard work and the fact that she goes over and above on every project. I reminded her that at ISU, that type of work ethic will get you nowhere. If you ask me, I think the low cut shirts and short skirts had something to do with it. Only kidding, she is VERY good at what she does and they are really lucky to have her...so am I! Maybe she'll take me out to a nice dinner since she got a promotion???

In her new role, she will do a lot of the same stuff, but she will be in charge of all of her office staff and will have to make decisions on hiring too.

I didn't have any promotion photos yet, so I thought I would include a few more pics from our Costa Rica trip.

Congratulations!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Daniel for the nice words of wisdom. Unfortunately, my friend and boss, Heather Millick, left the University for a job in Bloomington, resulting in me taking over her position. I hate to see her go and wish her luck in her new job and with her house hunting.

It is not as big of a deal as Daniel's makes it out to be. But I am happy for the promotion and the more money that comes along with it!!
Mary Ann said…
Good job, Sarah! Whatever the circumstances, it's a promotion - you should be praised & it should be celebrated ;-)
Anonymous said…
Way to Go Sarah!!!!
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah, Hey, it is always better to gain a new position and more money is a bonus, just enjoy!
Love, Della and Jerry
Unknown said…
Sarah, You deserved the job and I hope it is going well. I miss you dearly. It is too bad we could not have kept it going as it was, but at least the promotion came out of it. Way 2 Go.

Popular Posts