Neil's 30th

Neil came all the way from Tulsa to celebrate his 30th Birthday with us all. (actually it was a surprise party and the only reason that he was in town was to meet his new mail order bride)We had an awesome time at the Rock Robster in Broad Ripple. We got there around 7:00 and had the whole place to ourselves. Awesome food, awesome drinks, awesome company. I must have gotten ten different numbers from the ladies before we left.....no, no I didn't'. It would be cool if I did though. I always have a great time when I'm with my buddies from high school and I wish we had more times that we were all together. With work and being several hours (or states) apart, it's tough; but, we make the most of it when we are together. Neil got one of the best presents of all time.....the Chilzanne. It's a 1970's style serving container. This gift has been given to Dillard on his wedding day, to me on my wedding day, to Neil on his wedding day, then to Moore on his wedding day, and now back to Neil for his birthday. I have a feeling I may be the next recipient.
After the party, Sarah and I went to the Hyatt downtown. There was a firefighters convention in town and she got picked up on within 10 minutes. I didn't see her for the rest of the night (what am I ---- chopped liver?).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhhhhh! Sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm still questioning your choice of Rock Lobster. Hmmmmm. It gets a bit scary there late at night!

Popular Posts