Whitetail Monster #2

I picked up my second deer mount from the 2006 season yesterday and it looks awesome. This one is a big 10 pointer that I shot late last season. I was in my stand a total of 15 minutes when this beast came by trailing some does. I was a good ways back in the woods and had to get him home by myself (thanks to everyone that I called for help, but couldn't get a hold of!). My back still hurts from trying to load him in my truck by myself.

He's going to be a great addition to the future game room.
And, Sarah is thrilled to have another deer that will be going up on our walls.

For those of you that are interested, a few of us have been thinking about going wild boar hunting next year. Let me know if you would like to go.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
You must have been shooting one heck of a weapon to knock something that big down. Boar hunting sounds like a good plan. Hopefully I will be able to go.

Popular Posts