Toasting St. Louis

Another great road trip is under our belts, as we completed last weekends voyage to St. Louis. A combination of the suite, a Cardinals win over the Phillies, and a late night trip to Hooters made it an unbelievable weekend. Did I mention how awesome the room was too? We stayed at the Westin right across from the ballpark. From the outside, it doesn't look so great, but inside it is really nice. We'll definitely stay there again. We had a lively room too.....Genny, Randy, Kyle, Zach, Somer, Sarah, and me. The Heavenly Beds are really nice and Sarah and I are all fired up about our trip to Vegas in a few weeks where we'll have an entire week on them.
We definitely need to say thanks to the entire Watson family for the invite and a great experience that we'll never forget; and, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Pigg for watching over Dax while we were away. When Dax got home he immediately went to his bed in the living room and didn't get up until it was time to make his way to his bed in the bedroom.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
I dont care for Baseball much but I am a little ticked off that you didnt call and tell me you were going to Hooters. I would have took a road trip and slept in my truck... darn you...
Anonymous said…
There really wasn't much to look at at Hooter's anyway. I think 6th Avenue has better looking chics.
You're right, I should have made the call.

And Somer, you are right too. I was just there for the wings and the fights anyway.
Anonymous said…
What!? Somer you've been to the 6th? Not sure when that happened. I must have been working during amateur night.....you make any money? If so..I didn't hear about that either.

Popular Posts