Daniel 1 - - - Brian 1

Brian has tried to one up me once again by joining the family for a day at the track (F1) last weekend. I still insist that I never got the invite.....but my wife did (and then neglected to tell me about it because she said that "we had other stuff planned").

Regardless of this, I concede defeat on this one and acknowledge the fact that the score is all tied up 1 to 1.

While we're talking about Brian.....everyone should know that he has finished all of his classes and passed the tests and is now "Captain Brian". From now on, we are all expected to salute the Captain when we see him. Congrats Brian! I think Somer should quit her job now...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Somer/Brian... forward a pic of Brian in his flying uniform and hat! An official photo of him in the captian's chair would be even better.
PiggHunter said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
PiggHunter said…
Congrats on the captain thing... However, I do not think the score should be tied at 1. You have to consider that other than being held in Indy and bringing in crowds of hot chicks, F1 is still a foreign event. Going to a place that you know french "people" will be at is crazy. If the family wanted to be in Indy and see the race next time suggest they watch it at Hooters. I go there often and I do not think they serve the french there.

Daniel already gave you the point, but unless you can produce pictures of some hot chicks at the track I believe the point should be taken away.

Popular Posts