Another Graduate!

Zach officially graduated from West Vigo High School last weekend.
I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried that he would fail some classes just to take a victory lap at West Vigo (I know he loved high school that much).

We had a pretty darn good graduation/19th birthday party for Zach and he made out like a bandit.....lots of cash and a new set of wheels and rims for his truck.

I made a few requests for graduation pictures earlier this week but haven't received any yet, so I'll just use the old standby photo of Zach....this is his first time at Hooters (I took him).

Congrats Zach.

Who knows what's next now that high school is out of the way. Maybe working for a traveling carnival or becoming a gigolo.

Comments

PiggHunter said…
Tell him I said congrats, then kick him in the junk.
Anonymous said…
COME ON ZACH....I would have had those hookers topless....back in my prime of course. Somebody teach that kid...Im putting it on you Daniel..wait thats a bad call. Guess Ill have to drive down to the Haute more often.
You're right....I will take partial blame.

I guess I'm slipping in my old age.
PiggHunter said…
Send up here for a weekend, I will show him how it is done...
Anonymous said…
wow you guys . come on ..

Popular Posts