What Happens in Ohio...

I recently took a road trip to the sprawling city of Wooster, Ohio. Wooster is a pretty interesting place. It's dominated by a lot of country scenery and the Amish. If you need a hand tool (minus the electric cord) this is the place to be.
Actually, I was in Wooster to visit the home office of Western Reserve Group. Western Reserve Group is an insurance company that we represent. It was great to see their home office and meet several of the folks that I am always talking to. Thank you for your hospitality Western Reserve! It was well worth the trip.
Yes, I did take both of these pictures while driving 65 on the interstate. If you can text and drive then I can take pictures and drive.
This building is the Warm Glow Candle Company. I don't know much about them other than their building is a huge distraction when you are driving. I hear that they have great candles and that they are all hand made (I can't verify any of this, but it sounds good). I would have like to have stopped, but I was in a hurry to get home and see my beautiful wife and kid after being gone for a few days. I guess the next Ohio trip will involve a quick planned stop here.

Comments

Popular Posts